Title: IT Service Delivery Manager
Reporting to: Head of Customer Excellence
Location: Woking (3 days office, 2 days WFH)
Salary: £50,000 The Role:
This is a crucial role in the evolution of the businesses service offering. The individual needs a passion for high levels of customer service and for developing service offering.
The scope of the job will be to help to develop and introduce the Service Delivery function into the Customer Excellence department and to contribute to the design and creation of robust client and inter-departmental governance and processes. The Service Delivery function will be the focal point for all customer interactions within the department and will become the customer champion for all their needs, concerns and escalations. They, along with the rest of the department, will need to ensure that the service operates at all times within agreed SLA contract terms. As a result, the incumbent needs the following set of skills:
- A background in handling large enterprise customers, with a working knowledge of complex governance management
- A strong technical awareness and ability to lead deep dive technical investigations and problem solve
- Capacity to manage virtual teams, working towards a common goal
- A good understanding of the TSF vision and how it should be implemented using ITIL best practices
- Robust analytical skills to identify and report on emerging trends
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Excellence department. You will be central to the successful delivery of customer service and timely incident management to customers. You will look for new opportunities to improve customer service and ensuring learnings from incidents are implemented to improve team efficiency.
You will have overall service responsibility for your customers, including communications, reporting and improvements with the continual goal of improving customer satisfaction.
- Working closely with the Key Account Management team to understand the customer's needs ? Attend regular operational, service and business review meetings.
- Become a customer champion by delivering excellent customer service at all times
- Create and maintain continuous channels of communication, keeping the Head of Customer Excellence and Account Managers informed of all critical issues.
- When needed, serve as part of the escalation path for operational issues.
- Incident management - ensuring incidents are handled in line with internal procedures and effectively documented. In addition, handle all P1 incident communications both internally and externally
- Lead technical investigations into issues and problem areas and communicate progress to key stakeholders and produce technical root cause analysis documents
- Run, analyse reports and create action items to improve the service and ensure SLA achievement.
- Proactively propose improvement plans where gaps are noticed and participate in the wider review processes and workflow to diagnose areas for improvement.
- Building customer reports on service performance and emerging trends
- Overseeing customer service improvements (KII improvements)
- Maintain open communication with the support team to review team's status, metrics, possible issues/needs and proceed with actions. Also keep the managers updated on latest news, action plans, etc ? Create, implement, and maintain business processes.
- Full ticket ownership, inclusive of management and communication of, all the way through from being reported to being resolved
Skills & Experience
- Extensive customer service experience especially with enterprise sized customers
- Exceptional understanding of the ITIL processes and procedures
- Flexible approach to working hours when required, due to the global nature of our business
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills - good planning
- Robust analytical and problem-solving skills
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days annual leave + birthday day + bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health care
- Staff socials
To be considered for this position, apply now!