MJM Industrial is a Tier 1 approved supplier of Electrical and Mechanical infrastructure and maintenance services to the aviation and automation industry. We are based in Colnbrook, Berkshire. Due to increased demand we are looking to add a multi-skilled engineer to our team to help us with the delivery of an array of airside and landside projects.
We are currently recruiting for an Mechanical Engineer for a long-term contract as part of our Contract Engineering Division. In this role you will be based on site with our manufacturing clients to keep the production line, equipment, and facilities, to a high standard of safety and efficiency. You will also fully participate in the execution and planning of the maintenance and certification programme; including all associated record keeping as demanded by HSE guidance notes and statutory requirements.
- As a Mechanical Engineer you will be responsible for diagnosing faults, breakdowns and providing effective diagnostic procedures to resolve automation asset faults and breakdowns.
- Preventive and reactive maintenance engineering
- Maintain all Mechanical equipment within the building
- The day-to-day operation & maintenance of mechanical services in line with KPI’s and SLA’s and the Maintenance Model for Preventative Maintenance
- Carry out instructions as necessary, on any additional works or specific requirements generated through the client
- work on fast-paced projects, applying your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications.
- To carry out the requirements of the planned preventive maintenance programme.
- Carrying out all duties in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Full UK driving licence.
- Working on a range of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Relevant engineering qualification
- Must come from a mechanical maintenance engineering background