We are looking for an experienced QA Tester for an online travel company. The ideal candidate will be experienced in managing accessibility QA for web and app on international markets with external vendors.
Full time - 37.5 hours per week
The main tasks of this role are:
- Manage all day-to-day QA activities for 13 languages on all platforms. This means collaborating with PMs to identify products and features for QA, ensuring instructions are available for the QA vendor to ensure they fully test what is required, managing execution of all QA with the QA vendor, triaging bugs, and reporting weekly/monthly/quarterly on QA performance.
- Manage all day-to-day Accessibility QA activities and oversee and ensure completion of quarterly Accessibility audits. This means serving as the communication point between the audit vendor, and client, creating the project plan for the audit schedule, coordinating the schedule for audits with the vendor and relevant teams, and communicating updates on audit schedules and progress.
- Capture and analyze data, identify trends and root causes, and work with teams to address recurring issues and put preventative measures in place.
- Identify technology/process/tool improvements and efficiency opportunities for Localization QA and drive implementation with the relevant teams and/or QA vendor
- Participate in forecasting, planning and optimization of Localization QA
- Collaborate with teams across all BUs to driver better product and content quality
- Communicate clearly, proactively and transparently, resolve conflict and pursue feedback quickly and effectively
- Measure and track success on a regular basis to ensure that Localization QA is moving toward defined goals
- Working knowledge of JIRA bug tracking and Confluence, or related tools and ticketing systems
- Experience of working with QA vendors
- Very strong focus on detail and quality
- Analytical skills to capture and interpret data and trends, identify problems, and propose resolutions
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and manage conflict
- Takes initiative, shows a sense of urgency and very organized
- Excellent communication, written and verbal, skills, at all levels of an organization
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from across the r business as well as from external suppliers
- Must ensure that projects within areas of specific responsibility are completed in an appropriate and timely manner, acknowledging mistakes, learning from them and always moving forward productively
- Exercises good business judgement when making decisions and always consider the relevance/impact of each decision on the business
- English + an additional language/s would be beneficial but is not a requirement
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and ability to perform the duties of the job.