Do you want to join London’s most dynamic and expanding bus company?
Are you a real people person who can offer and deliver the highest quality of service?
If the answer is 'YES’ to both of these questions and you currently hold a PCV licence then apply now to become an RATP DEV London Bus Driver for our Park Royal garage.
Location: Park Royal - NW10 6DN
Salary: £12.12 per hour (£10.75 per our if non PCV during training, then £12.12 per hour on passing) £15.18 with LFL (2.5yrs)
Term: Full Time, Permanent
With over 3,000 staff operating over 1,000 buses from 10 locations across South, West and North West London, RATP DEV London is a leading operator in the London bus market. Putting our customers and staff at the heart of everything we do, our talented diverse team offer a bus service in London that we are proud to deliver.
To join our team you will need to be:
• Dedicated - we employ people who share our vision and desire to be the best
• Team Player - every position and team member in the company has a part to play in delivering the very best
• Helpful, Reliable and Safe - to provide the highest level of customer service to our passengers, other road users and pedestrians
• Responsible - ensuring you and your bus are in the best of condition at the start of your duty and that you maintain your schedule on route
• Hold a full Manual driver’s licence, with at least one year’s proven UK driving experience
• Hold a PCV licence with your CPC/DQC up to date
• No more than 3 points on your licence, No unspent drink driving convictions
• No endorsements for the use of a mobile phone (e.g CU80)
• Have excellent proficiency in written and spoken English
• Proof of right to work within the UK
• Hold an enthusiastic attitude to your own development
What we can offer you:
• Excellent rates of pay
• Job Security
• Service related pay increases
• Paid holidays
• Free Uniform
• Company pension scheme
• Gym Membership Discounts
We believe that our people are our strongest asset and truly value the contribution they make to our business.
We believe that we are a great employer, rewarding our people with excellent training, attractive benefits and excellent prospects.
So get the reward you deserve and join our team today