Elevation Recruitment Group are currently recruiting for an experienced Logistics Administrator to work for our client based in Rotherham.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with experience in international shipping and transportation to develop their skillset further and develop within a fast paced business.
The successful candidate will be a real team player with a confident and flexible attitude who can really hit the ground running. Ideally you will have some experience of T1/T2 and HS codes.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Accurately logging information and inputting data
- Distributing the relevant paperwork to the appropriate functions
- Preparing and producing accurate documentation for despatch
- Producing any necessary export documentation to send to customers and hauliers
- Organising UK and worldwide transport and maintaining transport data and purchase order logs
- Providing administrative support of certificate of conformance documentation
- Collating and filing all completed paperwork throughout the department
- Responding to any enquiries both internal and external
- Resolving any issues and highlighting any discrepancies for correction
- Maintenance of commodity codes
- Ensuring compliance with HM Customs legislative requirements for import and export
As the Logistics Administrator, you'll have:
- Administration experience within a logistics environment (2 years minimum)
- Experience working in international shipping and transportation
- Previous experience of all modes of transport including domestic, European road movements, worldwide deep sea, air importation and exportation
- An effective and confident communicator
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft package
- An exceptional eye for detail
Elevation Business Support is a specialist division of Elevation Recruitment Group focusing on support vacancies in Yorkshire and surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.