Longstaffes Flooring, established in 1955, is proud to have become Merseyside's number 1 Flooring Specialists
Home Flooring Estimator (Measuring Surveyor)
Looking for your next role? Eager for something with variety and competitive rewards where you’ll meet new people every day?
· This is an exciting opportunity to join our thriving flooring business as our Home Flooring Estimator / Measuring Surveyor
· We were founded as a family business in Liverpool in 1955 and have been passionate about helping our diverse range of customers with their flooring needs ever since
· As a Flooring Estimator, your role will be to visit customers in their homes, measuring up and helping them select the right flooring to meet their needs
· We’ll look to you to provide accurate measures of our customers’ rooms, with an excellent degree of consistency
• You’ll be providing outstanding service, assisting customers in store where appropriate
· It’s a rewarding and fast-paced role, working partly 'on the road’ visiting customers homes, and partly at our market-leading showroom based in L9, Liverpool
What you'll do
Providing a prompt and efficient service, you’ll help customers with high-quality service as their first point of contact at our showroom, on the phone and in their homes.
You’ll support each customer with their flooring needs, by providing a helpful and positive customer experience.
Your role will also involve:
· Completing general requests such as payments, order updates and fitting queries to a high standard
· Resolving any complaints quickly and effectively, making sure that the customer relationship with us is fully restored
To be successful in this role, it’s essential that you have experience of measuring and estimating.
You'll also need:
· Strong listening skills to understand our different customers needs and preferences
· Strong verbal communication skills, with the ability to explain different products and services
· Good interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
· A UK Driving License (non-negotiable)
20 days plus bank holidays
Application deadline: 28/05/2021
Expected start date: 07/06/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £18,000.00-£22,000.00 per year
Our business is Covid-19 secure and all employees adhere to strict precautions to keep our customers and colleagues safe