Ruby Group are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join a prestigious organisation. The role is initially a remote position but will be office based in the near future. It will be reporting into the Senior Financial Accountant and be within a team of 4. The duties/responsibilities are as followed: -
- Being the primary contact for all banking queries.
- Bank reconciliation
- Responsible for recording all bank transactions in the financial ledger, including foreign exchange differences and resolution of all queries in a timely manner.
- Resolve queries in a timely manner.
- Responsible for monitoring out of date cheques and BACS rejects and advising the accounts payable and payroll teams of payments to be re-issued as required.
- Completion of month end and year end journal entries.
- Assisting the financial accounting manager with cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Assisting the financial accountant with balance sheet reconciliations.
- Provision of financial information for audits; liaising with and updating colleagues and managers as appropriate. Production of accurate and detailed working papers for the annual statutory accounts and audit.
The ideal candidate will be/have: -
- Experience in a similar role/function
- Strong Excel skills (Vlook ups / Pivot tables)
- Strong experience of financial processes and techniques
- Strong knowledge/experience of bank reconciliations
- Experience of intercompany accounting
- Experience of dealing with large data sets
If you are immediately available and have relevant experience please apply