We are looking to recruit a curtain & linen assistant to work on a temp ongoing basis for my client, who is based 5 minutes from the Chesterfield town centre and location is on most major bus routes.
Training will be given for this position
- The role is Monday to Friday- on a temporary ongoing basis
Hours of work will be around 08.00am - 16.00pm each day, but you need to be flexible
Duties will cover:
- Receipt of linen from external suppliers & loading cages in preparation for deliveries
- Hanging and removing disposable curtains in a medical environment
- Inspecting curtain tracks and replacing any broken hooks
- Reporting broken tracks to maintenance
- Sort and distribute linen to the required departments
- Ensure all documentation is completed
- Maintain the cleanliness of the linen department areas
- Any other duties that may be required
Please note this position will be working within a health care environment.
You also may be required to undertake a DBS Check for this role, but this will be at no cost to you.
Position will be starting asap so, please ensure you are available if you click apply.
If you are interested in this position, please click apply today or call Joanne on