At Quest Employment ‘People are our priority’, our foundations are built on the core values of the business which symbolise Quest Employment and those that work for us. We value you whether you are a client, flexible employee, or permanent member of staff. Our success is derived from listening to you and always being able to provide a quality service.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for Food Production Operatives to join one of the UK’s leading Manufacturers of Convenience foods.
- Any 5 days out of 7
-06:00 – 14:30
-22:00 – 06:30
-Any 2 days a week (students welcome to apply)
- Working in various different departments on a production line
- Maintaining equipment and cleaning the warehouse (light duties-maintain a clean work area)
- Complying with health and safety requirements
- Basic English language required
- 30 minute break is paid for!
- Access to ‘Club Quest’ for exclusive perks including vouchers on High street brands, discounted childcare, gym memberships and much more!
- No experience is required, training is provided!
- Onsite subsidised canteen (hot and cold food/vending machines- covid safe)
- Refer a friend scheme (T&Cs apply)
If you are availble immediately and have a desire to secure ongoing work then get in touch today. Call the National Recruitment Team on today to book your registration and lets get you started immediately.