Job ID: 210059948
Daventry, United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative. Pay:
£10.4 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.11 (£1.71 Night Shift Allowance) per hour night shiftsContract type:
Fixed Term Contract 8-12 weeksShifts available:
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary. Location:
Amazon BHX3/10, 4 Royal Oak Way North, Daventry, NN11 8QL
You can start your online application by clicking the Apply/Continue button now. Why work for Amazon?
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative: Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehousePicking, packing and shipping customer orders<li
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre