Job ID: 210057734
Daventry, Rugby, Coventry United Kingdom
Join our team at Amazon to help pick, pack and dispatch orders to customers.
Amazon is looking for a motivated full time Warehouse Operative. Pay:
£10.40 per hour for day time shifts.
£12.11 per hour for night time shifts.
£10.00 per hour for day time shifts.
£11.71 per hour for night time shifts.Contract type:
Fixed Term Contract until January 2022Shifts available:
Fixed shift patterns so you always know when you will be working.
We have a range of full time, part time day or night shifts. Shift availability may vary. The hours of work are:
Why work for Amazon?
- 40 hours per week
- 4 days per week
- Set shift patterns
The responsibilities of an Amazon Warehouse Operative: Receiving, checking and sorting the full range of Amazon’s products entering the warehousePicking, packing and shipping customer ordersAdhering to safety, quality and production standards<span style="font-family: Calibri,sans-serif
- Join one of the world's best employers!
- Boost your career by joining a logistics company with 20+ years of operational expertise and technology advancements, where the future of logistics is becoming reality.
- We continue to consult with medical and health experts, and take all recommended precautions in our buildings including social distancing, mandatory face masks and hand sanitisers. Since the start of the pandemic we have made over 150 process updates, including enhanced cleaning and social distancing measures, to keep our people safe
- No qualifications or previous work experience necessary, full logistics training provided.
- Fast recruitment process with virtual interviews for quicker start dates
- We have different shifts options available to suit your lifestyle
- Watch what it’s like to be a working as a Warehouse Operative in an Amazon Fulfillment Centre