Purchase Ledger Assistant
What will you be doing as a Purchase Ledger Assistant?
- Managing the end to end purchase ledger processes
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with both internal and external contacts.
- Inputting, coding and gaining the relevant authorisation for all Invoices.
- Raising payments.
- Performing statement reconciliations and Creditor ledgers.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Process Improvement Implementation.
What experience / skills are we looking for, for the Purchase Ledger Assistant
- Purchase ledger experience is essential
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Team player with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised and ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Strong commitment to providing the very best customer service
- It would be desirable to have skills in the following: Sage 200 Experience; Multi-Currency Exposure; Purchase Order System knowledge; Oracle ERP Experience
This purchase ledger assistant role offers stability and career progression working for a company with an excellent reputation the role is working Monday-Friday, full time permanent paying up to 22K PLUS many other staff benefits.
For more information on this role PLEASE APPLY TODAY
Purchase Ledger Clerk, Accounts Assistant, Accounts Payable Assistant, Accounts Receivable Assistant, Ledger Assistant, Sales Ledger, Finance Assistant, Accounts Manager, Credit Control, Buyer, Stock Auditor