Salary: Up to 37k
Our exclusive client, a reputable and fast growing business based in Preston are currently looking for a tenacious and driven Commercial Accountant to join their team on a permanent basis. This newly created role is reporting to the Financial Controller on a daily basis and involves the following duties:
- Validation and reconciliation of revenues (including detailed reviews of invoices and credit notes) down to gross margin
- Validation of customer account balances
- Validation of stock movements and period end stock valuation
- Monitor and reconcile cash inflows relating to deferred revenue
- Validation of WIP
- Monthly reviews of V12 finance and Cycle Scheme data
- Validation and reconciliation of duty, carriage and VAT relating to sales
- Management of deferred revenues
- Work closely with key stakeholders to improve the gross margin reporting process
- Assist with audit deliverables relating to gross margin
- Ad-hoc duties as and when required by the business
This role would suit someone part qualified or newly qualified! It is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and join an innovative, fast growing company.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role please send your CV to for immediate consideration.