My client is looking for a Part Qualified Management Accountant to work within their small but growing Finance function. You will be reporting into the Finance Manager providing month end & transactional support to the group.
My client is a growing Manufacturing business based in the heart of Lancashire.
- Monthly accounts submissions and review of P&L's, balance sheets & cash flows.
- Inter-company balance submissions and reconciliations.
- Working capital analysis.
- Monthly P&L, balance sheet and cash flow forecasts and variance analysis to budget and forecasts.
- To support the Finance Director in developing and maintaining all necessary systems, policies and procedures to ensure effective & efficient financial management within the company.
- Business partnering with other areas of the business (sales, commercial) etc.
- Part Qualified CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA accountant
- Experience of management accounting essential
- Good communication skills both written and verbal required
- Strong analytical skills required in order to investigate, understand and explain variances and overall international business performance
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
The successful candidate will receive a salary up to £35,000 with excellent company benefits package.