Office Manager - Part - time. (2 - 3 days per week, based in Richmond, Surrey)
Dynamic and specialist engineering consultancy, require an experienced Office Manager, to support this established but growing organisation.
In this newly created role, you will be office based 2 - 3 days per week, with some flexibility of working remotely and hours.
In this busy role of Office Manager you will be supporting a small team of engineers, some of the key duties will include:
Your role will be to support our small team of engineers and your duties will include:
- Producing invoices, following up on invoicing and basic accounting duties (such as: reconciliation of bank account)
- Ensure the ongoing provision facilities, services and products required for the smooth operation of the office.
- Some copy and audio typing, drafting minutes of meetings.
- Sending correspondence.
- Diary management including: meetings, occasional travel arrangements and assist with organising events.
- Answering incoming calls.
To fulfil the role of Office Manager you will have / be:
- Comfortable working with figures and financial aspects.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work independently and to deliver an excellent standard of service.
- Strong knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Xero and Workflowmax preferable but not essential as training will be provided.
To apply for this role, please do send your CV and the team will come back to you, should you be shortlisted.