No experience needed, just a can do attitude and a passion for education!
About the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
Prospero Teaching are working with primary schools in the Southend area who are looking for graduates looking to gain classroom experience. This is a long term position starting ASAP.
- This is ideal for recent graduates looking to gain classroom experience before starting teacher training.
- No experience needed, but any experience working with children or young people will be advantageous.
- You will be working 5 days a week, term time only.
Contract details for the Graduate / Teaching Assistant position:
- Location - Southend
- Position - Full Time Graduate / Teaching Assistant, term time only
- Type of work - Teaching Assistant in a primary school
- Start date - 1st September 2021
- Contract type - Long term supply
- Duration / Likely Duration - 1 year
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - £65 per day
About the successful Graduate / Teaching Assistant:
- No experience needed as full training will be provided.
- You should hold a recent degree, ideally with a 2:1 or higher.
- You will have a passion for education and a can do attitude.
- You will be an excellent role model for young people.
- You will be pro active and innovative with the ability to engage students in different ways.
To be eligible the Graduate / Teaching Assistant must have/be:
- Highly motivated and focused on achieving the best for every student.
- A positive attitude and desire to maintain current standards and raise attainment across the school.
- Lots of energy and enthusiasm.
- The ability to engage and motivate students whilst making learning fun.
- Excellent communication skills.
Please apply now with your updated CV, if this position is of interest.
If you have a friend who you think would be interested in this vacancy then please refer them to us and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.