My client is looking for a proactive Customer Service Manager to take ownership of the day-to-day communication with their growing database of B2C consumers. Responsibilities include managing a team and all aspects of customer interaction (inbound and outbound) including dealing with customer calls, taking orders and email queries. The candidate will continuously drive improvement and performance ensuring excellent pre and post sales customer support.
- Managing a growing team of customer service personnel, organising duty rota to accommodate extended hours of customer service operations
- Deal with customer queries and issues to a satisfactory conclusion via telephone, email & letter.
- Conflict resolution.
- Provide help and advice to customers
- Further development of new channels including webchat.
- Overseeing the co-ordination of returns/refunds etc
- Analysis of statistics to determine the KPI’s of the team
- Understanding in-house stock control, ordering and dispatch systems
- Attention to detail
- Computer literate to include word and excel and warehouse management system
- Ability to adapt to a small dynamic environment
- Ability to lead, guide and manage a team
- Able to develop an efficient system in a rapidly growing business
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Sound working knowledge of stock managementsystems
- Able to problem solve and recommend improvements
- Ability to multitask and to co-ordinate work on several systems
- Previous experience in a similar role at this level is preferred.