Group Planned Manager: Pertemps UK (£45,000)
The Group Planned Manager will have a base location at Parker Court in Stafford, however, you will be required to travel across our Group sites over Stafford and Shrewsbury.
As part of our Planned
Team, we want you to have:
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Completion of multi skilled in-house training with either an additional nationally recognised trade qualification or an approved certificated qualification
- Proven management experience
- Practical and proven working experience of multi trades (Planned kitchens, bathrooms, Shower rooms and void properties)
- The ability to promote and drive a service excellence culture, improving efficiency in system, performance, and outputs for stakeholders across the Group.
- The ability to influence, negotiate, manage, and resolve conflict, demonstrating qualities, traits and demeanour that commands credibility and respect
- Working knowledge of current building regulations, construction industry safety regulations, relevant British standards, and codes of practice
- A Full UK Driving licence
As a leading local employer, we offer:
- A competitive salary of £45,000 per annum
- The option to join our contributory pension scheme.
- 25 days’ holiday, increasing with each year of service bank holidays.
- Fleet Vehicle provided
- Hand and power tools for your role
- Career progression within a sector-leading business
- A comprehensive induction programme and excellent learning opportunities; with mandatory and specialist training available.
If interested please contact me on