Job Title: Mobile Maintenance Supervisor
Location: Covering sites across Stratford-upon-Avon, Evesham, Cheltenham and surrounding areas
Salary: £37,489.94 per annum (inclusive of annual standby allowance of £2,041.18 per annum)
Benefits: Company Vehicle, company pension scheme, BUPA (single cover), 33 days holiday (including bank holidays)
Hours: 40 hours a week - Monday to Friday
On call / Standby: 1 week in every 4
Our client is a national Facilities Management company and, due to continued success win with a highly respected national Blue-Chip retailer, is looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Maintenance Supervisor.
For this role our client is looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Maintenance Supervisor to lead the technical team in the delivery of PPM and Reactive Maintenance Services across Gloucestershire.
This role will require you to supervise your technicians and clients, ensuring good working relationships are maintained and built upon.
You will be the first line in all maintenance issues throughout your allocated sites. You may be required to request specialist attendance following initial call out.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure the delivery of technical repairs and PPM’s. You will ensure that all technical and compliance paperwork is accurate, completed and up to date at all times. In addition, you will be required to complete a schedule of compliance audits in a timely fashion, taking corrective action as required whilst driving process and supporting the training of all direct reports.
All work will be completed to the highest standards in an efficient and cost-effective manner, whilst complying with all Health and Safety legislation.
- Comply with the company Health and Safety Policy at all times.
- Complete all mandatory online training and evolve modules.
- Ensure that compliance documentation is completed and up to date at all times
- Conduct emergency lighting tests and support associated repairs within scope where required
- To ensure company policies are followed and delivered consistently
- To recruit, support, coach, motivate to ensure people performance is optimised
- Attend / hold meetings (in line with meeting schedule) with your line manager and direct reports to ensure effective cascade of all company communications and ways of working
- Attend training courses as and where necessary and to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
- Support the Area Maintenance Manager on all technical, people and FM process issues.
- Provide cover for the Area Maintenance Manager during times of absence, holidays and meetings, if requested.
- Ensure Technician’s overtime sheets and expenses are completed accurately and approved on time.
- Prioritise maintenance and repair work to achieve agreed timescales and response times.
- Complete the Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule within agreed timescales and to ensure all necessary paperwork is completed accurately and returned with certification
- Respond promptly and positively to service call requests from the Helpdesk and to assess the requirements of the job and to ensure repairs are carried out as and where necessary.
- Ensure that all sites within the Area are covered on a 24/7 basis to deliver both reactive and planned maintenance.
- Identify non-repairable faults in plant and machinery and promptly advise the Line Manager of findings, with recommendations regarding suitable replacement.
- Advise the on-site customer (management) of any repair and maintenance issues that are likely to affect the smooth running of the site.
- Carry out surveys and complete reports as required by management.
- Carry out minor alterations and installations within the individual’s technical competence in accordance with current specifications.
- Complete general repairs and maintenance to customer sites as designated by management.
- Represent the company in a professional manner at all times and develop a good working relationship with the company and customer employees
- Work with company and customer employees to ensure laid-down standards of quality are maintained at all times
- Monitor and update the Mercury system including live job updates and resource availability as required
- Follow and support the purchase order process.
- Ensure that all costs are agreed, validated and approved as required
- Comply with any other reasonable request or instruction from the management team
- You will be part of a 1 in 4 standby on-call rota
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- NVQ Level 3 / City and Guilds 236 Part 1 + 2 or equivalent in Electrical Installation / Maintenance is essential
- City and Guilds 2382 17th Edition or 18th Edition essential
- 3 Phase Electrics and its applications
- Achievement of PPM schedule within agreed timescales
- Ability to repair and maintain a range of electrical and mechanical equipment
- Respond to service call requests within agreed timescales
- Full Driving licence and flexible to travel daily
This is an immediate vacancy.
To apply for this role please submit your full and up to date CV to Daniel Murphy at PDA SEARCH & SELECTION LIMITED.