An IT Support Engineer with solid Hyper-V and Windows OS is required by our Healthcare client based in Alton, Hampshire. A salary of £36,500 basic is available.
You will join a fantastic organisation who offer not only a fantastic working environment and culture, but 38 days holiday (including Bank Holidays). You will provide support on the systems infrastructure and support a wide range of technologies.
The successful applicant must be experienced with Server 2019/2016/2012 administration, deployment and cloning technologies as well as Windows 10 and AD administration.
You will have solid Exchange Server 2016/2019 and Hyper-V administration as well as the ability to perform backups and disaster recovery.
- Maintain the core Virtual Windows infrastructure
- Ensure software disaster recovery and anti-virus processes are in place.
- Infrastructure project support.
- Solid experience in network/Wi-Fi maintenance
- Perform on-call allowance support (occasional)
- Experience in a similar role as an IT Support Engineer, Systems Engineer, Network Engineer or IT Systems Administrator with solid Windows Infrastructure skills
- Proven experience in a Virtual environment.
- Any experience managing junior staff is useful.
Commute from: Farnham / Winchester / Basingstoke / Petersfield / Aldershot / Surrey
Basic salary to £36,500 plus 30 days holiday (plus bank holidays!) + good training & development opportunities
Pension + Health Plan + Life insurance + Perkbox discount scheme + Gym
39 hours per week.
Please email your CV through to Peter Strutt of CV Screen in strict confidence
- An IT Support Engineer role in Alton, Hampshire
- Mixed experience in Hyper-V / Windows environment required.