The Distribution Administrator will be responsible for booking in deliveries with the customers, return a time slot call and check the run sheet for printing whilst preparing transportation documents.
My client is in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain sector. They are a market leading premium brand going through global growth.
The Distribution Administrator in Swindon will be responsible for...
- To book all end user deliveries in for the business, outlining the estimated arrival times to the customers and communicating in a professional manor.
- Recording information on the run sheets and ensuring all customer information is correct for the delivery function to take place without any issues.
- To respond within the agreed period to all customer service issues.
- To help develop more efficient systems of work.
- To assist with the return process and the rebooking of failed deliveries.
- To ensure that all Health and Safety rules and procedures within the department are adhered to at all times.
- The working area is a safe environment for other employees and visitors.
The Distribution Administrator must have...
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse or Transport background
- Excellent written and verbal English required due to customer communications.
- A good communicator to all levels of staff.
- An understanding of a premium brand and how this should be communicated to our customers.
- Good computer skills and the ability to pick up new systems quickly.
- Qualifications and education to a good standard.
- Actively seeks continuous personal improvement and improvement in the working environment.
- Ability to adapt in a fast-moving business, to be able to take on new challenges and responsibilities.
- A good people person.
- High level organizational skills with great attention to detail.
The successful candidate will receive...
- A salary of up to £22,000 depending on experience
- Bonus Scheme
- Pension Scheme
- Gym Membership
- Monday to Friday Day Shifts
- 8-4.30 and 11-8 shifts