Interim Supply Chain Manager - FaceGym - London
Uniquely positioned at the intersection of beauty, wellness and fitness, FaceGym is the world’s first gym studio for the face, whether in our Studios, virtually online or at home - offering a range of high-impact facial workouts which employ the latest cutting-edge technology and in-depth application techniques combined with high-performance skincare products to lift, sculpt, tone and tighten facial muscles.
Who We’re Looking For:
We are looking for someone who loves all things logistics, supply chain and quality.
This role has two key elements; stock in and stock out :
- Stock in is managed alongside the NPD team on the launch of new products to ensure stock hits the warehouse on time and to our high quality standards. Ongoing stock in levels needs to be managed and maintained with our supplier partners through great relationships and forecasting.
- Stock out is managed alongside the Sales & Commercial team to ensure our studios, e-commerce platform and retailers are in stock at all times with adequate stock levels to manage spikes in sales.
Includes but not limited to;
Managing stock in :
- Management of FaceGym products post Purchase Order to oversee production and delivery of componentry and manufacture of finished goods
- Responsible for ensuring production schedules, timings and delivery deadlines are met
- Ongoing management of FaceGym product stock levels and lead times with supplier partners
- Management of FaceGym supplier partners costs and terms alongside NPD team
- Management of supplier audits and quality standards alongside NPD team
- Responsible for ensuring that 3rd party stock levels are maintained for studios and other partners
- Producing weekly and monthly reporting on stock levels
Managing stock out
- Analyse sales data and prepare unit forecasts based on demand patterns for studios, digital and wholesale
- Allocate existing stock across all channels ensuring that key business priorities are maximised
- Review stock levels within studios and wholesale partners and identify replenishment opportunities
- Manage delivery of stock to studios and digital customers, working with courier partners
- Work with Wholesale team to ensure customer relationship is maximised
- Handling all supply chain related queries on day to day basis
- Warehouse management - manage relationship with 3rd party warehouse partners in UK and US ensuring they are kept up to date with business priorities
- Studio equipment management including provision of new and maintenance of existing machines
- ERP implementation - take lead on introduction of Business Central for inventory management
- Digital fulfilment - work with digital team to ensure packaging and shipping to digital customers is maintained to the highest standard and efficiency levels
The ideal candidate will;
- Worked within the beauty or the fashion industry
- Ability to Build Strong Relationships with Stakeholders (suppliers, distributors, studio managers, NPD, finance etc.)
- Excellent Analytical Skills & Proficient MS Office Good understanding of consumer behaviours and buying habits and trends - (forecasting skills)
- Commercial Awareness
- Excellent Communication Skills
At FaceGym we work hard to ensure we promote a working culture that is positive, inspirational and truly inclusive; our teams are as diverse as our customers, and it’s this diversity that drives our success. We believe that people perform better when they can be themselves, in a healthy and supportive team environment.
When coming to work with us at FaceGym, you arejoining an amazing company, but you are also joining part of the Family.
Make It Happen
Love What You Do
You Are Important!
If these Values mean something to you, and you’d like to work for a Company, where we have fun, are kind to each other and are continuously striving to be the very best - then we want to hear from YOU!
- Great discounts on FaceGym workouts and products
- Enhanced pension
- 25 days holiday, exclusive of Bank Holidays
- Confidential 24-hour Employee Assistance Programme
Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit/ visa will be considered for the above position.
Thank you for showing an interest in FaceGym - we know there is a lot of choice out there. We aim to respond to everyone who has shown interest in the role, however due to a high number of applications, if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.