Would you like to work flexible hours in a clean and welcoming environment for a company with global reputation but a family atmosphere and temp to perm opportunities?
Working for an electrical manufacturer based just off A419 in Swindon you will be responsible for movement of goods within a busy warehouse to ensure prompt supply to both production department and customer. Training will be provided.
- Clean, professional environment
- Early finish on Fridays, no or little weekend work
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free car parking on site
- Up to 28 days paid holiday.
- Ongoing assignment, temp to perm opportunities
- Randstad benefit app - discounts at many high-street and online retailers
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- Days: Monday-Thursday 07:00AM-16:00PM and Friday 07:00AM-11:50PM
- To maintain an accurate account of all goods received, transferred, issued or dispatched in order to achieve high accuracy levels using barcode scanners and SAP systems;
- To store goods in appropriate locations, ensuring all relevant documentation is completed.
- To issue goods to internal departments in efficient and timely manner using Bendi Forklift / Tow Tractor / Multi Level Order Picker* ;
- To receive and issue goods to/from external suppliers completing all relevant paperwork to maintain control over stock levels;
- To complete accurate stock inventory checks ;
- To maintain good housekeeping standards and Health & Safety working practices in order to ensure a safe and hygienic working environment for all members of staff.
- To carry out visual inspections of departmental Fork Lift Trucks at the beginning of each shift in order to ensure full functioning of the vehicle in line with Health & Safety Regulations.
- To contribute in a flexible manner in order to enhance the overall performance of the Warehouse.
*Please note that driving FLT is only a part of this job and you will be expected to carry out all other stores related tasks as well as listed above
The ideal candidate will have
- Good level of verbal and written English communication skills
- Good people skills and the ability to work well within a team
- Excellent timekeeping, ambition and desire to succeed
- Applicants must be computer literate.
- Bendi / Flexi / Pivot Forklift Driver licence and experience. In house licences will be considered
- Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK and be able to provide proof of this
- Applicants must be over 18 years old.