Reed Accountancy are delighted to be working with this global organisation, to recruit for 2 AAT Trainee's to join their Qualified Accounts team. The role will be initially for a 12 month Fixed term contract, with the possibility of a permanent role and further study at the end of a successful 12 month contract.
The positions would be ideal for AAT Trainees, level 2 or 3, with no or limited work experience. It's a great opportunity to learn and develop, whilst studying.
To assist in the effective running of the purchase ledger OR Sales Ledger, and the provision of an effective service to colleagues and suppliers.
1) To process purchase invoices /sales invoices , self-bills for payment, generate cheques/bacs and ensure that these are settled in accordance with stated terms.
2) To resolve queries with suppliers and internal personnel.
3) To assist in the recording of all third party invoices received.
4) To assist in maintaining effective records and controls of all prepayments for goods not yet delivered.
5) To assist in setting up and maintaining all direct debit payments.
6) To assist in ensuring that all contract confirmation information is accurately confirmed.
7) To assist with the effective storage and archiving of Company documents.
8) To prepare administration / financial information as requested.
9) To be responsible for the accuracy of work carried out.
10) To ensure that when set, timescales / deadlines are met.
11) To develop a sound working relationship with all internal personnel and departments of the Company.
12) To always project a good image of the Company.
13) To operate in accordance with the Company’s Quality System and Codes of Practice to ensure that all relevant documentation complies with these systems/schemes.
14) To undertake other duties at the request of the Accountant / Finance Manager.
Full time - East Ipswich
12 month Fixed term contract
£18,000 per annum
Monday - Friday OFFICE BASED