AJ Chambers are excited to be exclusively representing a highly respected and well-established firm of managing agents based in Chelmsford, Essex.
We are looking for a commercial individual to join our clients friendly and motivated accounts team, looking after some core clients and working across a range of duties to ensure the role stays varied and continued development is available.
- Reporting to the Head of Accounts.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that client statements, ad-hoc client reporting and VAT reports are produced for your dedicated client portfolio.
- Lease input and management of any lease system queries or changes.
- Annual service charge reconciliations.
- Coordinate annual service charge budget processes with the Property Team.
- Continuously review processes and procedures, whilst implementing improvements and ensure best practice.
- Any other client accounting functions as required.
- 3+ years experience working as a Client Accountant.
- Strong Service Charge accounting experience.
- You must have strong experience working with the Property Management system (Ideally, QubeECS or Tramps)
- To be a highly motivated individual with excellent attention to detail.
- Proficient across Microsoft Office, especially Excel.
For further information on this exciting new Property Client Accountant position, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers