Tax Accountant in Nottingham
We are recruiting for an experienced Tax Accountant on behalf of a well-respected firm, to join the team at the firm’s Nottingham office.
If you are specialist Tax Accountant then this very established and successful firm of Accountants really could do with your expertise.
Our client is looking for:
The Tax Accountant’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Managing tax issues on behalf of a wide range of business clients.
- Working on behalf of sole traders, Partnerships and small Limited Companies.
- Providing advice and guidance on the best way of making tax savings.
- Preparing personal tax returns for clients making best use of tax allowance.
- Completing corporation tax computations and advising clients of liability.
- Calculating, preparing and producing quarterly VAT returns for clients.
The successful Tax Accountant will have:
This is a fantastic opportunity in a growing, dynamic business. A very competitive salary is available, therefore apply to discuss further.
If you’re looking for a Tax Accountantrole in Nottingham but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Nottingham we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Nottingham as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Accountants in Nottingham. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.