Job Title: Chef de Partie/Sous Chef
Location: Broxburn, Edinburgh (EH24 area)
Salary: Up to £26,000 per annum
Role: Permanent – Full & Part-time positions available
Our client is looking for experienced chefs at all levels with a positive attitude, drive and ambition who want an exciting and progressive career within a new hospitality business. Your ambition, enthusiasm and drive will be met by us with development, progression, and support.
Great food is at the heart of the guest’s journey. Working closely with the Head Chef & General Manager, you will have the passion to drive a successful kitchen operation.
Your experienced background, along with your strong communication skills and charismatic style will ensure that the needs of the guests are met and exceeded.
Working alongside the Head Chef & General Manager you will genuinely care about the guests and your team. Everything you do will have the guests’ journey in mind and delivering them the best experience possible.
- Assisting the Head Chef with the day-to-day responsibility of the food operation
- Coaching and training the team to learn all about specifications, promotions, and menu changes.
- Sharing and demonstrating your knowledge and expertise within the kitchen, you will make sure everyone knows how to keep and maintain high kitchen standards.
- Exercise and adhere to company policies and procedures, addressing any issues as they arise and reporting back to the GM
- You will build strong links between the kitchen and front of house team ensuring every guest benefits a brilliant dining experience
Your Skills & Experience
- Proven success of working within a fast-paced kitchen team and ability to work under pressure
- Knowledge of key health and safety and food & hygiene standards
- Ability to ‘think on your feet’ and quickly find the best solutions to any problems that may arise
- Organisational and strong communication skills are a must
We offer a fun, lively working environment and competitive salary. We are passionate about ensuring our people are well and truly looked after so please see below for the great benefits that come with this brilliant role:
- Personal Career Development Support & Training.
- 28 days’ holiday incl. bank holidays.
- Flexible working pattern.
- All gratuities are paid to the team, and these are unlimited.
- Weekly pay.
- Company pension.
- Free meals and non-alcoholic drinks whilst working.
- Team Discount at all our restaurants & hotels.
- Refer a friend scheme with great bonuses per individual referral.
- Reward programmes, long service awards and staff recognition and incentives.
- The opportunity to join a great, passionate team and make new friends along the way!