Business Development Manager - Compliance and Inspection Software
Basic salary £35,000, uncapped OTE + benefits
Home based remote role requiring some UK travel
A great opportunity has arisen working with a company who specialise in compliance and inspection software for a number of different market sectors. If you're new business focused, have related experience and are looking for a new challenge we want to hear from you!
- You'll be selling software and mobile applications for the inspection and compliance industry which improve efficiency throughout the inspection process.
- Selling into key markets including construction, engineering services, oil and gas, utilities and insurance services.
- This is a new business role and will include a new product launch which will be supported by its own marketing campaign to help source leads for new business.
- It's a remote home based role, working with clients all over the UK, mostly through online demonstrations and meetings but with some face to face visits too.
- Working autonomously but with a remote team you'll meet with monthly.
- We're looking for someone with new business face to face sales experience, either from within the compliance and inspection sector, or with experience within the lifting equipment or pressure systems sector. We could also consider someone with SaaS sales experience who has sold into oil and gas, renewables, utilities, engineering or construction. Excellent SaaS sales experience from other markets would be possible also.
- We need someone who is used to working autonomously from home and is self-motivated to achieve results
- You'll be new business focused, able to source your own leads as well as follow up on those generated my marketing and manage a sales pipeline.
- Location isn't important although you'll need to be ok with travel to client sites from time to time and for team meetings.
- A basic salary of £35,000 is offered with uncapped on target earnings between £55,000 and £60,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Life assurance and medicash plan
- Additional benefits available
This position is available immediately so please get in touch by applying below. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted within 48 working hours.
Highbridge Talent are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role