£50,000 - £60,000 + Benefits
As a result of impressive, sustained growth, a highly versatile, commercially focussed relationship builder, ideally with knowledge of the charity and fundraising sector, is required to nurture existing accounts and identify new commercial opportunities for an agile, full-service, face to face sales and fundraising agency.
This strategic, yet hands on role, will play a leading role in driving the company's innovation and value creation strategy. As such the ability to add value from day one is essential.
Working fully remotely, the successful candidate will be an excellent negotiator with the ability to structure deals that provide the foundations for long term partnerships. In addition, you'll ensure client service levels and KPIs are met through a combination of strong leadership and people management. The ability to manage projects from inception through to delivery and completion is essential. Whilst previous experience in a face-to-face senior fundraising role is not essential, a broad understanding of commercial direct marketing and brand optimisation techniques would be highly advantageous.
- Key accountability for the operation, performance and profitability of client direct marketing and fundraising campaigns
- To assess the commercial viability of current and potential campaigns and develop a robust growth strategy.
- Manage high level relationships with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Conduct contractual and commercial negotiations with clients.
- Undertake campaign performance reviews and ongoing client negotiations to ensure sustained profitability.
- Research, monitor and analyse relevant industry trends
- Network and proactively source and recommend new business opportunities with new clients and within existing campaigns.
- Structure commercial agreements based on long term revenue and/or equity opportunities for the group.
- Ensure team structure, positions and people are positioned effectively to accomplish goals and objectives of the business unit and facilitate best practices across business units.
- Develop strong relationship with the company's subcontracted business partners to ensure mutual success of their and our businesses.
- To advise the senior management team on strategic marketing strategies that position the company as a preferred provider in the market.
- Report into the senior management team on a weekly and monthly basis on the KPIs and financial performance of the client campaigns.
Skills & Experience
- Five years successful experience in a similar senior account management and business development role
- Knowledge of corporate fundraising and direct sales and marketing techniques
- Demonstrable evidence of project management and analytical skills with strong commercial acumen
- Proficient at developing and writing business plans and business proposals
- The ability to synthesise and interpret numerical data and create senior level management and client reports
- Start-up mentality with a hands on approach
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages with an emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
- Forward and lateral thinker with a dynamic personality
- Familiar with leading-edge management practices
- Good grasp of contractual structure and strong negotiation skills
- Diplomacy in problem solving
- Ability to work under pressure and meet organisational deadlines
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Account Manager to play a leading part in the development and implementation of this organisation's future growth strategy. If you have the ability to lead from the front as part of a fast moving, 'start-up' environment whilst working completely remotely, apply now!