Head of Finance Business Partnering - Liverpool
Our client, a large service company is seeking a Head of Finance Business Partnering paying c£70,000 plus a range of benefits including pension, agile working, health care + retail discounts.
The Role : Head of Finance Business Partnering
The Head of Finance Business Partnering will lead and develop the business partnering function across the business, supporting all business areas and commercial activities.
- Lead and develop an experienced team of finance business partners
- Oversee and scrutinise the business partnering offered to the wider business , covering all of the functions and offering support to the high growth areas of the team.
- Business partner with service leaders, setting the standard for the team in terms of delivery and service.
- Develop a more standardised ways of working, ensuring there is consistency across all areas of the team, improving on existing processes and procedures.
- Analyse new and existing contracts with a focus on the margins, risks and opportunities that they present whilst always considering the value for money in the delivery of services.
- Contributing to the achievement of the finance service’s vision and contribute towards an innovative and continuous improvement culture
The Person :
- It is essential you are a fully qualified accountant with proven financial accounting skills gained in a large organisation
- Possess strong management skills.
- Proven success of leading and driving transformation within a complex organisation
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong commercial experience coupled with the ability to work strategically and at pace
- Salary of c£70,000
- Agile working
- Retail discounts