Are you looking for a Tax role with a difference?
My client is a Top 10 firm who are looking for an experienced Accountant to work within their rapidly growing Tax team based in Liverpool City Centre.
You will play a key role in contributing to the next phase of this firms strategy by heading up your own team of Tax accountants at various levels. You will be looking after your clients personal, corporate and indirect Taxation compliance, training and reviewing your teams work to ensure all returns are processed correctly and on time.
Key responsibilities include –
• Supporting the regional Tax teams with the reviewing and QA of personal, corporate and VAT tax returns.
• Coach, train and develop the team, identifying and encouraging talent.
• Allocation of workload.
• Implementing a continuous improvement ethic.
• Monitor productivity and accuracy of team members.
• Deliver QA outputs to maintain quality and volume to the agreed timescales.
• Deal with internal queries from both local and national sites.
• Provide support for the Supervisor and other colleagues as needed.
You will be –
• QBE, ACCA or ACA
• Able to demonstrate your experience of both Corporate and Personal Tax
• Strong IT skills with a working knowledge of Excel, Alphatax and/or CCH.
• Excellent level of both written and verbal communication.
• Good time management and able to work with minimal supervision.
• Previous experience mentoring or training junior team members.
• Results orientated and used to working to tight deadlines.
• Flexible in your approach and able to use your own initiative.
This is a fantastic role in a modern, busy office that is experiencing significant growth. It is a really exciting time to be joining the business and will excel your career and offer you management experience.
If you would like further information on this role or would like to be considered then please contact us on or apply today!