I am working with a rapidly expanding accountancy firm who are looking for a Semi Senior Accountant to join their team.
This 2 partner firm has a local client base of small limited companies that sees them offer a complete accountancy service including, Audit, Accounts, Specialist Tax and payroll. As the firm expands there are opportunities for you to progress your career with them and develop your skills.
You will be able to build strong relationships in order to provide a tailored service for them and making sure they are getting the most out of their accounts and having an Accountancy Practice background you will be able to manage multiple clients needs.
You will be –
• A minimum of AAT Qualified
• Able to complete full sets of Accounts up to Manager review for Sole Traders, Limited Companies and Partnerships
• Able to complete basic Tax computations
• Prepare and submit VAT returns
• Experienced within an Accountancy Practice environment
• Able to manage own workload and manage your own time
This is a fantastic chance to gain some experience across all area's of practice and help you progress with your studies!
Due to the location of the office you must be able to drive and have use of a vehicle – there is free parking available.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please do give us a call on or apply today!