Infrastructure Engineer - Circ £40,000 - 45,000 + Excellent Benefits and Career Development
EUC & Infrastructure Engineer (End User Computing Engineer) required for this exciting and challenging growth opportunity with our client, a leader in the world of advanced automotive engineering. Based in modern offices on the Northamptonshire / Oxfordshire / Bucks border (Near Banbury, Silverstone, Northampton, Milton Keynes, Bicester, Oxford etc), the EUC & Infrastructure Engineer will be joining a high performing technology team helping to improve End User Computing platforms that make a positive difference to the day to day use of IT at the company. This is role that would suit someone passionate about EUC that would thrive working in an environment that encourages collaboration, teamwork, sharing of ideas, taking ownership and maximising capabilities.
Main Responsibilities Amongst Others Include;
* Administration of enterprise client, server, and mobile management platforms, primarily through the Microsoft Endpoint Manager products (SCCM and InTune, Group Policy etc.).
* Full life-cycle management and support of the Windows 10 client and Windows Server estates, including imaging and servicing, security baselining and best-practice, configuration management, app deployment, backup/restore operations, and user-state migration, emphasising a positive end-user experience throughout.
* Implementation and administration of client and server security patching/updates, and security (AV & encryption) systems, ensuring compliance and performing investigations where needed.
* Administration of the Microsoft 365 platforms, including Azure AD, Exchange, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Live Events, Office client and telephony.
* Shared administration of on-premises and Azure based Active Directory domains and associated platforms (AD, DNS, DHCP, Certificates, Identity and Access Management, Single-Sign-On).
* Shared responsibility of infrastructure and datacentre support activities (ESX/VMWare, networks (LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi), power and cooling, backups etc.).
To be suitable for this post we would expect the right individual to have experience working in a similar End User Computing / 2nd & 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineers role with experience of much of the following:
* Strong experience with Microsoft server, client, and cloud platforms including Active Directory (on-premises and Azure), Office 365, Exchange Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, Office client, SCCM/InTune, Group Policy.
* Experience with PowerShell or similar scripting activities.
* Experience with various enterprise security management platforms (AV, Encryption etc.)
* Experience with general infrastructure and datacentre technologies, including ESX / VMWare / virtualisation, DNS, DHCP, networking, storage and backups, and datacentre maintenance.
* ITIL Foundation certification.
* Ideally, experience in Microsoft 365 automation tools (Power Automate/Flow, Power Apps)
* Ideally, similar experience to all the above in non-windows platforms (Linux/Mac).
In return you can expect a very attractive package with a salary in the range of £40,000 - £45,000 + excellent bonus and benefits including attractive car leasing scheme.
For further information, please send your CV to Wayne Hawthorne at Vadis People Services Ltd. Vadis are operating as both a recruitment Agency and Recruitment Business