PERMANENT CREDIT ANALYST JOB IN DONCASTER PAYING 30K
Your new company
A large, successful and stable group of companies in Doncaster
Your new role
In this role you will work as part of a small team of analysts and senior analysts to develop Strategy, MI and Analytics
- Dealing with credit scoring capabilities
- Monitor bad debt against budgets and forecasts
- Analysing trends and deviations
- Work with the Credit Manager to propose and agree the action required to address any performance issues
- Provide insight and recommendations to credit managers to support strategy
- Effectively summarise and communicate findings using appropriate written and graphical techniques in Excel and PowerPoint
- Ensure all credit governance requirements are adhered to
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of Business Objects/SAS/Alteryx and/or other similar data analytical tools
- Strong analytical mindset to be able to understand and investigate complex issues in a methodical manner
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and experience of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to interact and communicate complex information to management and non-credit colleagues.
- Ability to work effectively within a team, sharing best practices and fostering a positive team spirit
What you'll get in return
Free parking, hybrid working, 25 days holidays plus stats and benefits package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.