This is an exclusive London-based property club for developers, investors, business owners, and entrepreneurs who come together at regular online and live events to share opportunities and solutions so they can learn and grow faster.
They are a full-time team of five, with additional freelance support. They are searching for a Senior Membership Manager who has a deep knowledge of the property sector.
You will be the main liaison between the club and its members, frequently introducing them to the right people within the club and 3rd parties external to the club that offer good opportunities or relevant value.
The membership is well established and growing. You will work alongside all members of the team including the founder, a serial entrepreneur.
About the Role:
- Managing and attending events to connect with members and build relationships
- Meeting members to ascertain their requirements and identify ways in which they can help them
- Familiarising yourself with and understanding the needs of the membership
- Helping members with challenges by introducing them to people and services
- Maintaining and managing a pipeline of member collaborations
- Helping members raise their profiles via editorial contributions, presentations and speaking opportunities
- Constantly seeking new opportunities to add value to the membership
- Working with the directors to maximise membership satisfaction
- Overseeing the bookkeeping and invoicing to ensure accurate and up to date members' accounts.
Salary & Hours:
Basic £50,000 - £60,000 PA on full-time basis ST experience.
Part-time basis negotiable.
Culture & Lifestyle:
A big selling point of the role is the culture and lifestyle. The members all run their own businesses and they are an inspiration to spend time with. Not only has the club survived the pandemic, it has thrived and is now in a strong position to grow.
Access to member's clubs and co-working lounges for meetings is provided.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A natural people person willing to help others.
- The members' "go to" person within the club, able to manage several discussions simultaneously, making use of the company's CRM at all times.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team, more so than normal roles.
- An excellent communicator on several channels - not afraid of using the telephone!
- Naturally organised.
- Able to think on their feet.
- Calm under pressure.
- Solid understanding of the Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Quick to adapt, learn and use technology.
This role will suite people from the following backgrounds:
- Real estate agency
- Membership / Relationship Management within a high-end concierge or club
- Someone who has worked in property related businesses
- A skilful networker who understands the difference between valuable introductions and 'noise'.
Education & Experience:
- A 2:1 degree and / or 5 years customer-facing experience.
- Leadership experience.