We have a fabulous opportunity to join our global client based in Ware as an Accounts Manager. Initially this role is a 12 month assignment with an immediate start.
The role is Monday to Friday and you will be joining as part of a busy team to provide monthly financial reporting to the head of finance & assist day to day work in the finance department where required.
Monday to Wednesday 9am to 5pm
Thursday 9am to 5pm
Friday 9am to 4pm
• Preparation of the monthly P&L / B.S. for the UK company, budget versus actual comparisons, including month end journals
• Sales Ledger / Purchase ledger Nominal code checking as part of month end procedures
• Upkeep of fixed asset registers, accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations, cash flow reporting
• Completion of Monthly VAT returns, remaining MTD compliant including accounting for Import VAT through PVA & checking CHIEF import VAT statements
• Weekly sales orders in house & shipments forecasts
• Dealing with on-going HP / Leases
• Preparation of Audit Files
• Collection of overseas affiliates monthly management information & comparing to budget
• Involvement in preparation of Annual Operating Budgets for UK & all affiliates
• Credit control at point of order manufacture & debtor collection
• Margin analysis & upkeep of raw material price index
• Detailed monthly sales analysis reporting
• To comply with Company safety policy and requirements
• To be proactive in suggesting improvements within the finance department
• To assist in ERP roll out and data clean
Issuing payments / posting receipts / Bank Reconciliations.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well establishedglobal business within the manufacturing industry specialising in flavours and fragrance.