BlairWest are working in partnership with one of our retail clients to recruit a Graphic Designer. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a thriving independent wholesalers and be part of their already impressive growth story.
Reporting to the Brand Design & Marketing Manager , you will ensure design and creative deliverables are aligned to the company expectations and executed within timescales.
You will be required to develop visual designs for new stores, whole marketing Campaigns including Social Media projects.
- Creating best in class store designs covering layout and artwork
- Influencing design led thinking across the business
- Provide quality control over design outputs and production
- Ensuring that design and creative projects are delivered on time and to budget ensuring operational success
- Establishing and developing best practice with the design and creative team
- Working with other teams to deliver projects and activity to deliver against deadlines
Above all the business are seeking an individual who can manage the end-to-end brand development of each project and help with their continued growth.
- Excellent organisational and communication skills and the ability to manage multiple projects
- Experience using CAD software would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography & limitations of online and offline design work
- A strong working knowledge of online and offline design, brand development and the creative process
- Experience with software including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing