Deeside - £34,000 + Car Allowance
I am currently recruiting for a very well recognised brand in the area who are going through an exciting growth phase and for the reason are adding this role to their digital marketing team.
This exciting opportunity is not one to pass over without at least reading it as for the right candidate this represents an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant growing team. You will play a key role in developing the digital and customer strategy in this role.
• Support the Digital Transformation of the company by leading the CRM development
• Ensure the tech stack of the company is ahead of the market and bring product and process innovation to the wider team
• Ensure the platforms are performing and fit for purpose, working with IT and developers to configure, test and update configurations
• Support the wider team in the Customer Journey Mapping
• Drive CRO, lead nurturing and content personalization
• Support the Data & Analytics Manager in defining the customer segmentation and ensure that the most relevant content is delivered to each customer demographic
• Drive AB testing and support the wider team to ensure campaigns, digital properties and landing pages are optimized for conversions
• Manage the CRM team
• 4+ years of experience with marketingCRM technology in a manager role
• Strong experience in campaign management, audience segmentation, customer journey mapping and attribution modelling
• Strong project management skills, capable to lead large projects, liaise with different teams and report to stakeholders at different levels
• Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology
• Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics like conversion rates, acquisition rates, database growth, lead nurture, engagement
• Experience with AB and multivariate testing
• Familiarity with data privacy regulations
• Experience with visualization and BI tools (like Google Data Studio, Power BI, Tableau, etc…)
• Good understanding of e-commerce platforms
Nice to Have
• Experience with SQL
This role comes with some great Benefits and has an almost immediate start available:
• Up to £34,000 salary + £5700 car allowance
• bonus scheme - up to 5% of annual salary
• Self-cover healthcare
• company pension scheme with employer contribution 7%
• 24 days annual leave, plus 8 bank holidays per annum.
• Opportunity to buy/sell annual leave
• Flexible work hours policy
For immediate impact apply online now!