IT Project Engineer
Do you like working in a busy environment? Do you like being involved in multiple projects and using your IT knowledge to really make a difference? Then this is the role for you! We are looking for a technical IT Project Engineer to help deliver IT solutions to our clients. You will be highly organised, enjoy working to tight deadlines and able to deliver multiple IT projects on time and within budget.IT Project Engineer Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for delivering all IT projects, including:
IT Project Engineer Requirements:
- Planning: You will work closely with our Account Management team to create proposals and fully costed solutions for our clients.
- Solutions: You will use your IT knowledge to research products and solutions for our clients projects.
- Delivery: You will deliver our client IT projects on time and within budget whilst ensuring a high quality of work for a fully implemented solution.
- Documentation: You will be required to write project tasks, information for end users, technical documentation and support documents.
- Handover: You will hand over the completed project to the Support and Service Desk teams to enable the client to be supported in BAU.
About Bridge Partners:
- Previous experience within an IT role (ideally within IT project delivery).
- Knowledge of IT infrastructure and solutions (Microsoft Server OS, Office 365, Active Directory, Azure, AWS, VMware, Backup, Security Products, Storage Solutions, Networking).
- You must be organised with a proven track record of delivering quality IT solutions on time.
Bridge Partners are widely regarded as Cambridge’s leading supplier of outsourced IT support. We provide bespoke onsite & remote support to start-ups and SME’s in various sectors from biotechnology, life sciences to finance. We focus on long-term relationships that stay true to our values of clarity, partnership and quality.What we will offer you:
- A?friendly team with passion and ambition who thrive on teamwork, learning?&?development.
- The opportunity to make a real difference to the growth of an SME.
- Profit share, BUPA healthcare & 5% contributory pension.
- 33?days holiday (including bank holidays), increasing every 2 years you work with?us.
- A wide variety of company socials.
Full time, PermanentSalary:
You may have experience of the following: IT Project Engineer, IT Infrastructure Engineer, IT Infrastructure Project Engineer, IT Network Engineer, Network Project Engineer, IT Project Manager, IT Project Management, etc.