Job: Internal Sales Executive
Hours: 8.45am - 5pm Monday to Thursday and 8.45am-4pm Friday
Salary: £22,500 per annum
Contract: Permanent (Office based)
Start date: ASAP
Are you a motivated and hardworking individual with Excellent customer service and Sales experience? Do you Stive for good Customer service/ Care and have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment? If so, we have an excellent opportunity to join a vibrant bubbly team at a family run Manufacturing company with over 100 years of experience in the industry.
What's in it for you?
- Up to £22.5k Basic Salary
- 28 days in Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Opportunities for progression
- Managing your own workload and business from your own desk
- Full training and induction
- Early Finish on Fridays
- As much tea and coffee as you want!
- Processing customer sales orders
- Dealing with all customer enquiries
- Managing customer expectations
- Developing relationships with new business through existing accounts
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Communicating with customers regarding all aspects of their order, such as delivery dates, pricing, stock availability etc
- Ensure good working relationships are created and maintained with external Customers
- Supporting business development through cross-selling, up-selling, offers and campaign promotions to target new and lapsed clients
- General administrative duties
- Experience in Customer Account Manager/ Internal Sales
- Proven experience in building relationships
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. You must have a good telephone manner
- Driven to provide the best Customer Experience possible
- Intermediate to advanced level of proficiency with MS Office programs, with excellent keyboard skills
- Proactive team player
- A strong team player, supportive of colleagues
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your details online for consideration. You will be contacted within 48 hours if your details have been shortlisted for this role.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.