* Career Progression
* Excellent Benefits Package
* Generous Commission Scheme
Do you want an exciting career that rewards your hard work with serious commission and incredible benefits? Are you fed up of not feeling supported, valued and rewarded by your current employer to achieve your full career potential? Then we want to hear from you!
This Award-Winning Recruitment Agency are seeking a talented, ambitious recruitment professional an outstanding opportunity to develop their career as a Recruitment Manager within the Healthcare sector. You will be joining a highly respected and well established agency with exciting plans for growth across the public and private sectors. You will be working from their office in Keighley, joining at a pivotal time which will enable you to take your career into your own hands and grow with the business.
As a Recruitment Manager, you will be joining an experienced, stable and dedicated team, supplying temporary and permanent candidates to the public sector. As such, you should have at least 2 years' experience supplying health and medical professionals into the NHS with proven success. You must be confident in liaising with key decision makers in order to win and retain new business opportunities, with a sound understanding of compliance requirements for NHS frameworks. You will excel at building rapport with clients, candidates and colleagues in order lead and develop your team to achieve success. Although this is an office based role, there will be some travel requirements for client meetings and so it's essential that you a driver with your own vehicle.
This opportunity would be well suited to someone currently working as a billing Recruitment Manager or Team Leader within Healthcare Recruitment. Alternatively, training and support can be offered to a confident and ambitious Senior Recruitment Consultant looking to develop into a management position.
* Proactively source new business opportunities and generate leads
* Set and exceed weekly, monthly and quarterly KPIs
* Lead and develop your team of consultants including regular reviews, one to ones and training
* Attract and place candidates into appropriate vacancies, offering advice and coaching from application to start date and beyond to ensure successful, lasting placements
* Ensure all activity is logged on CRM and the highest level of compliance is maintained
* Report on MI to the Managing Director
* Negotiate fees and terms with both clients and candidates
* Provide exceptional service and be an advocate for the business
As a Recruitment Manager, you will be rewarded with a competitive basic salary which is negotiable dependent on experience, with a generous commission structure and incredible career potential. You will also enjoy a full benefits package, as well as:
* Superb in-house training including comprehensive 6 month induction
* Continued professional development with regular support from an approachable, dedicated management team
* Regular team building events and social activities
* Annual Conference to recognise high achievers and top performers
* Additional rewards and incentives
* Structured career progression and development
* Lucrative, uncapped commission structure
If you have the relevant experience and would like to learn more, then please contact Safer Hand Solutions and ask for Rebecca Quilliam-Brown. Alternatively, submit your application for consideration.
Please note, Safer Hand Solutions are acting as an employment agency on behalf of a client and by applying you agree to register with us and for us to hold your details on file. Due to the volume of applications, we will only contact applicants who have been successfully shortlisted, but may contact you in regards to any other suitable vacancies.