Adullam Homes have an exciting opportunity for a Property Services and Operational Manager to join the team.
Salary: £28,420 per annum
Hours: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday, with on call requirement and weekend activities cover
As a values-based organisation all employees contribute to the maintenance and development of our values, culture and ethos by articulating and demonstrating them to build a staff culture where every person feels empowered and valued. We have recently been re-awarded the Investors in People Silver award.
Property Services and Operational Manager – The Role:
If you’re looking for your next Housing challenge, then look no further than Adullam Homes. We are seeking an innovative, passionate, agile and charismatic Property Services and Operational Manager to join our team. This is a fantastic opportunity to take on a highly autonomous role that you can make your own, joining an organisation that invests in their staff’s development so they can deliver the best results for our residents.
Adullam Homes is a not-for-profit organisation. For 50 years, Adullam has provided the right environment for people to succeed through providing quality housing and opportunities to help people achieve stable lives and realise their full potential.
Whether we are outreaching to prevent homelessness or supporting someone to resettle. Adullam sees its properties as homes within a community, not just a roof over someone’s head.
Property Services and Operational Manager – Key Responsibilities:
- You will manage the operational delivery of the Housing Support to people who have chosen a recovery lifestyle from previous substance misuse
- Day-to-day management of housing services
- Monitor performance (ensuring compliance and continuous service improvement)
- Take on the challenges of working in a multi-discipline team with a positive mindset
- Ensure work remains customer focused by co-producing services and aspects of service delivery with stakeholders
Property Services and Operational Manager – Benefits:
If you’re the kind of person who can relate to our values of “integrity and fairness, valuing the individual and striving for excellence” and can help others to help themselves, you’ll gain a great deal from working with us. In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- Salary of £28,420
- 5 weeks’ holiday rising to 6 weeks after service, plus bank holidays
- Additional holiday available based on attendance
- Westfield Heath Cash Plan
- Death in service policy
- Pension scheme
- Enhanced sick pay, maternity pay and paternity pay
The closing date is 9am, Wednesday 30th June 2021
To submit your CV for this exciting Property Services and Operational Manager opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ today! To strengthen your application for this role please include a covering letter / paragraph explaining how you meet the role criteria.
Please note, we do not accept applications from agencies.
This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service check
At Adullam we celebrate diversity and offer opportunities for all – the only difference we see is the difference you can make.