Junior Product Manager - Urology & Continence
Loudwater, High Wycombe, HP10
£23,000- £29,000 per annum, depending on experience
Full time (37.5 hours per week)
Established in 1982, our Client is a leader in the medical device market - they provide specialist products and services to the healthcare industry. They serve healthcare markets around the world and can genuinely say that they change their customers’ lives!
They are now looking for a Junior Product Manager to join their busy Marketing team.
About the Junior Product Manager Role:
The Junior Product Manager will work within the Marketing and New Product Development team on projects across the portfolio.
Projects will centre around the following areas:
- Marketing planning, strategy and execution.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Product launch planning and implementation.
- Measuring effectiveness.
- Actively participating and working within cross functional teams.
- Supplier management.
- Budget management with managerial support and guidance.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the collation of all information related to the product or brand area.
- Analyse information and trends and develops actionable conclusions.
- Uses the information and insights to develop the product or brand plan.
- With managerial support and guidance identifies product/brand positioning and appropriate market segmentation techniques.
- Establishes quantitative and qualitative objectives for the product/brand.
- With managerial support and guidance develops an appropriate strategy for the brands/products taking into account the product life cycle.
- Identifies and implements tactics that will achieve the strategy.
- Monitors the effect of campaigns, feeds back to the department and other stakeholders using reports that demonstrate progress toward goals.
- Identifies opportunities and threats relevant to their products and brands.
- Ongoing maintenance of key portfolio materials such as sales aids, detail aid, web content, 3rd party communications and other relevant materials.
- Responsible for Post Market Surveillance.
- Identifies and builds relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Partners NPD projects through the stage gate process.
- Presentation preparation and delivery as required.
- Identification and partnering in the development of product/brand KoLs.
- Manages and maintains budget with managerial support and guidance. Ensures updates are provided regularly. Ensures budget remains on track throughout the year.
- Works with NPD group to ensure pipeline is aligned to strategy and customer needs are defined and met.
- Manages external suppliers and agencies.
- Is first point of contact for relationships with suppliers and effectively manages communications internally and externally.
- Influences sales team to align with product/brand plans.
- Can-do approach, looks for new ways to work, uses evidence to build proposals.
- Plans and manages product launch events with managerial support and guidance.
- You will behave in a professional manner at all times and you will build professional relationships with customers that will enhance the Company’s quality image.
About the Successful Junior Product Manager Candidate:
- Educated to degree level.
- Proven relevant product marketing experience.
- Excellent project management abilities.
- Excellent copy writing and proof reading skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Able to demonstrate collaborative working on projects.
- Strong relationship builder - key partnerships, external agencies etc.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and success.
- Experience of working across cross functional groups.
- Able to interpret and analyse data.
- Excellent IT and time management skills.
- Must possess a "can do" attitude.
- Able to demonstrate attention to detail.
9:00 am to 5:00 pm, with 30 minutes for lunch - Monday to Friday 37.5 hours. You will be required to attend events, exhibitions and conferences which may necessitate overnight stays.
Benefits of the Role:
- Contributory Pension Scheme.
- 25 days holiday per annum rising to 27 days after 5 years’ service Plus 8 Bank Holidays.
- Private Health Care.
- Life Assurance.
- On site free car parking.
- Subsidised staff canteen.
How to apply for the Junior Product Manager role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this Junior Product Manager job, just click "apply" today and watch out for an email giving you more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any other supporting documents you may have.
You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Other suitable skills and experience includes: Marketing Assistant, Product Marketing Executive, Sales and Marketing Executive, Events Coordinator, Tradeshow Marketing Assistant, Product Marketing Analyst.