Commercial Programme Executive, London, Fund Services Provider, £50,000 - £60,000, Immediate Start!
Our client, one of the largest providers of fund, corporate and private client services in the market, are looking to recruit an experienced candidate - with a working knowledge of London's intermediary market - to join their growing team. Based in a fantastic City location (in one of the capital's most iconic buildings!), this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Our client manage over 17,000 structures for 8,000+ clients, and have a global footprint covering over 20 countries. They are a massive name in their industry and make a fantastic addition to any aspiring CV. Due to their continued growth, they are now seeking the right candidate to work with their CRO, sales team and other key commercial stakeholders to grow the current client revenue in line with commercial targets. In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing and expanding the company's strategic accounts programme (which includes the firms' top 400 clients and all key intermediaries) to maximise revenue
- Working closely with the sales team and supporting the Head of Strategic Revenue Operations to expand the current strategic accounts programme (ensuring that all significant clients are allocated a sales person and have an account plan in place)
- Analysing the client base to identify current client revenue opportunities and aligning the sales team to maximise these opportunities
- Monitoring sales team strategic revenue activity through regular meetings and follow-up
- Growing current client revenue in line with commercial targets
- Developing an intermediary targeting and management programme that identifies key intermediaries and building account plans around which allows for improved relationships
- Developing and implementing campaigns and projects to target a variety of clients' segments from the company's base (smaller clients to grow a greater share of wallet/single service clients to increase cross-sell, etc)
- Overseeing all revenue generation campaigns working with the Campaign Manager
In order to be considered for this position, it is ESSENTIAL that you have the following:
- Degree in Business Management/Analytics or similar equivalent professional qualification
- Minimum 4 years' experience of working in professional services
- Strong understanding of the London intermediary landscape
- Experience using Salesforce
- Fantastic communication skills - written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills (advanced Excel)
- Detail driven with strong organisational skills
- Fun, sociable personality
Our client are offering an incredibly competitive salary of £50,000 - £60,000, and are ideally looking for someone whom is keen to progress within a global, growing business. Our client are looking to move incredibly quickly on this position, so any interested candidates are urged to apply at their earliest convenience!