Bookkeeper - Colchester
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bookkeeper to work with an international company in the Colchester offices. The company have a passion for providing environmentally friendly solutions.
The Successful Bookkeeper will be required on a full-time permanent basis in the Colchester offices. Agile working is also available with the flexibility to work from home.
- Manage cashflow and communicate relevant information to the management team
- Make supplier payments.
- Credit control - Ensure that outstanding debt is being chased by phone and email and ensuring that this communication is logged appropriately.
- Ensure that debts are paid in a timely manner
- Process invoices and make payments
- Setting up accounts with Suppliers
- VAT Returns
- Previous experience of bookkeeping is essential
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Self-disciplined and efficient, with a flexible and proactive nature
- Qualified or currently studying towards AAT level 4
- Attention to detail
- SAP experience – ideal
- Excellent Maths and Excel knowledge