Business Development Manager (Apprenticeships/ IT Recruitment 360)
Salary: £35K to £40K plus commission, DOE
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: Monday to Friday - 8.30 to 17.30 or 9.00 - 18.00 Inc. 60min lunch break
We are e-Careers and we are recruiting!
We have an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to work within our Apprenticeships team!
Business Development Manager - The Role:
You will be experienced in identifying new business opportunities and will support the Business Development Director in developing the London and Home Counties region whilst growing apprenticeship starts in line with the e-Careers growth plan.
In addition to this you will:
- Identify prospect clients and new business opportunities (ensuring qualification and validation)
- Organise and attend client meetings, identifying client needs through Client Engagement
- Ensure that Business proposals are produced within agreed timescales, in accordance with e-Careers process
- Perform accurate data management of CRM
- Be responsible for Data research and collation - adding new businesses to the database
- Identify business and industry trends through relevant media, resources, and information
- Consult with relevant decision makers on skills gaps, development areas and training needs
- Keep up to date with industry changes and apprenticeship guidelines and legislation
- Travel to and attend networking events
- Be responsible for accurate forecasting of opportunities, vacancies and starts to BDD
- Liaise with the Delivery Team and Scheduling
- Promote new programmes and services
In order to be successful within this role you will:
- Be experienced in identifying new business opportunities
- Have excellent sales focus and communication skills
- Have apprenticeship knowledge essential, ideally within Digital/Tech
- Have Business Development understanding from a recruitment background
- Have a proven track record in building client relationships
- Be a confident presenter
- Have the ability to identify cross selling opportunities
- Be organised, driven and results orientated
- Have an adaptable and flexible approach to tasks and environment
- On-site parking
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Company socials
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience necessary to be successful within this role, click on APPLY today, forwarding a recent copy of your CV for consideration in the first instance.
No agencies please.