Marketing and Accounts Representative - Cisco
Remote (Work from home)
4 month contract (with possible extension to perm.)
£278.24 per day
Responsibilities of the role:
1) Campaign and program management for a new global Sustainability campaign to be launched in September
- In collaboration with the overall SP marketing account lead
- Support and help drive overall Program management (in support of the Overall program owner). The campaign work is already underway
This includes :
- Project governance, weekly progress updates, budget and agency management where relevant,
- Orchestration and management of the project for all global field regions, EMEAR, AMERICAS, APAC
- Learn/Build rapid understanding of sustainability challenges and trends from research available
- Drive campaign to serve marketing sales and marketing objectives
- Ensure execution plan is happening as planned
- Collaborate with core and regional team involved in the campaign (sales and marketing)
2) Service Provider Account based marketing role :
In collaboration with the overall SP marketing account lead :
- Own the development and execution of innovative account-based marketing strategies to win the hearts and minds of two Service provider customers in France : Orange and Altice. Both are global accounts with presence in multiple countries
- This will entail marketing to Service Provider as a customer and marketing with Service Provider as a Partner to end-customers.
- Drive a Service Provider as a channel marketing strategy and plan for cloud-based managed services targeting the right Service Provider partners with joint marketing strategies, joint value propositions and co-branded marketing plans for Cisco to Partner, and Partner to End-User.
- Drive Cisco thought leadership for Cisco´s Mass Scale Infrastructure and Enterprise solutions leading to greater awareness, preference, and adoption along omnichannel buyer journeys.
- Use data and analytics to determine actionable customer insights and trends leading to sales and marketing impact.
- Understand and apply a broad mix of marketing channels including digital and social media customer activation, live and online event execution, customer advocacy, influencer marketing, etc.
- Engage a network of innovative agencies in the execution of key programs.
- Measure returns on investment according to marketing industry best practices. Optimize continuously.
- Maintain strong and collaborative relationships with sales and other marketing teams to ensure sharing of best practices and leveraging of resources.
The ideal candidate will need strong program management and influencing skills. The candidate will also act as an advocate for Service provider and channel marketing as well as a key enabler across the various regional sales and marketing organisations.
- Language skill : English (fluent) and French (conversational)
- Detailed understanding of and professional experience in developing and executing programs across partner led, Cisco [vendor] led and via sales team
- Ability to quickly understand technology concepts from a field sales, partner and customer perspective and translate these into value propositions
- Understanding of market drivers and technologies support customer business outcomes
- Strong influencing and networking skills to build and develop relationships with key stakeholders, e.g. specialist sales teams, PSM and global Marketing teams
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong soft / consultative skills to raise & address points of contention and deal with conflict in a positive and customer led manner
- Ability to work independently and lead cross-functional teams to complete projects and major initiatives using judgment, experience and leadership skills.
- Superior written, oral and interpersonal skills.
- Interest in the marketing landscape around sustainability questions
- Experience of multiple large and complex projects.
- Ability to develop and evolve long-term strategies while consistently driving tactical projects.
- Exercises broad independent judgment.
- Solves virtually all team and cross-functional problems with little or no input or assistance.
- Tackles complex issues in creative ways and uses originality, ingenuity and expertise to create effective and lasting solutions.
- Self-motivated and creative
- Flexibility in a fast-paced, changing environment
If interested in the position, please apply to the vacancy directly.