My client sells commercial and electric vehicles for some of the world's leading automotive brands. Their product range is truly at the top of the industry and their brands are associated with excellence and outstanding customer service.
As part of continued growth driven by success, they have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, driven Business Development professional with a background in B2B and / or Automotive sales to join their business.
The remit of the role will be to get out into a pre-assigned territory of the M4 Corridor to look for new business and to re-engage with existing accounts all with the purpose of driving sales of their product range.
The ideal candidate will be accustomed to selling to SME's and Corporate clients face to face and be looking to test themselves in a challenging, fast-paced and rewarding industry sector.
The key attributes of the successful candidate will be:
• Experience in prospecting, pitching and presenting a product or solution to SME's and Corporates.
• Methodical and structured and able to manage sales activities across a territory.
• Professional, consultative sales skills.
• Excellent account retention skills.
• Tenacity, hunger and determination to succeed.
• A desire to develop a long-term career with one of the world's leading brands.
Full training and development are included as part of induction to the role. An attractive all-round package is on offer made up of a basic salary of circa £25,000 + OTE (£50-60k uncapped) + fully expensed vehicle, fuel card and benefits