My client is currently looking for an experienced Estate Caretaker to maintain the cleanliness of communal areas including lifts, stairwells, floors, walls, and windows. The successful applicant must have experience working in the same or similar environment.
The client needs someone who can operate machinery and equipment such as petrol mowers, strimmer's, floor cleaning apparatus and electric hand power tools.
Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Cleaning and undertaking minor repairs, grounds maintenance.
- Reporting issues or suggesting improvements concerning the environment
- Ensuring health and safety or security of our residents, visitors and the association's properties are always monitored.
- Carry out viewings and sign-up new tenants.
- To maintain the soft and hard landscaping areas including grass cutting, weed clearance, shrub bed and hedge maintenance.
- To carry out minor communal repairs e.g. fencing, lock changes, graffiti removal, light bulb replacement and timer checks, small areas of painting and plastering.
- Maintain and safe to use and that stocks of chemicals and equipment are stored appropriately and conforms to COSHH standards.
What we need from you:
- Must hold a current full UK driving licence.
- Experience of working in a similar or related environment or post.
If you have any questions in regard to this position please contact Olivia Turner in the Housing department on or send your CV directly with any questions