We are partnering with an exciting business on the outskirts of Bedford for their next pivitol hire! This role is ideal for first time mover from practise or someone eager to pursue a tax lead role.
Assistant Tax Accountant Responsibilities:
- Assisting in the preparation of all aspects of the corporate tax compliance cycle, including the preparation of corporate tax computations and calculations
- Assisting preparation of tax provisions under IFRS as part of the quarterly reporting cycle and year end statutory reporting
- Preparation of the VAT returns
- Preparation of balance sheet reconciliations
- Supporting the Tax Manager in commercial pursuits including tax review of commercial contracts and deal structures
Assistant Tax Accountant Requirements:
- Have good tax technical skills, with a solid background in compliance, ideally with a focus on corporate tax. Multi-tax experience is not essential.
- Be a good problem solver, with an ability to work independently to see projects through to completion
- Have a proactive and enthusiastic approach to your work, with the ability to work to deadlines with attention to detail.
- Demonstrate strong communication skills, with the ability to form strong relationships with key stakeholders.